Property Sector

Tax on Rented Property

Own property and want your accountant to offer up to date tax advice? Tax on property letting and property developers alike is not as straight forward as some may imply. With HMRC actively seeking out property owners that have failed to declare income from property, the need for good advice is more important than ever before.

Our specialist property team can help you grow or simply maintain your property portfolio. From residential buy-to-let landlords to commercial property owners and developers, we can help.

Our property team will help you decide on the legal entity your properties should be held in. We can walk you through the minefield of capital gains tax along with the exemptions, hold-over & rollover relief and taper relief.

We help many property owners that are based overseas.

We have close contacts with lenders (offering competitive rates), independent financial advisors (advise on areas such as S.I.P.P.S - self-invested personal pension schemes), specialist insurance companies e.g., offering competitive "buy to let" insurance policies and solicitors who can provide up to date legal advice regarding the property sector.

Website powered by BT